What an interesting cover, Gabi! I like how your limited amount of pictures highlight what the book is about!
Cool cover, this book is about Roald Dahl's life right?
Thanks Anna!! I tried o do it on Word but it never worked, so I just added pictures onto by blog and it turned out fine.
Yes Maya!! This book is about Roald Dahl's life. It talks about his childhood and everything he did as a child.
What an interesting cover, Gabi! I like how your limited amount of pictures highlight what the book is about!
ReplyDeleteCool cover, this book is about Roald Dahl's life right?
ReplyDeleteThanks Anna!! I tried o do it on Word but it never worked, so I just added pictures onto by blog and it turned out fine.
ReplyDeleteYes Maya!! This book is about Roald Dahl's life. It talks about his childhood and everything he did as a child.
ReplyDelete